Church Street Theater is:
- a 115-seat black box theatre
- located at 1742 Church St NW in Washington, DC 20036
- in the Dupont Circle area of the city, between 17th & 18th and P & Q Streets, N.W.
If you plan to travel by Metro, take the Red Line to Dupont Circle.
If you plan to travel by car, please allow time to find parking (which can be difficult to find, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings), or plan to park in the nearby garage, which is:
- Colonial Parking at 1616 P Street NW
- open until 11:00 pm Monday-Thursday, and midnight Friday-Sunday
- located on P street, between 17th and 16th Streets NW
- just around the corner from CVS and a 2-minute walk from the theater!